Saturday, August 28, 2010

Making Money Taking Surveys

This is a very tricky subject, and I refuse to tiptoe around it.
I have followed the advise of many other making money online websites and signed up for a plethora of survey sites, because according to them, that is the only way to expect to make any earnings with paid surveys. I have been signed up for 10 different survey sites and taken surveys daily, for about 3 months now, and still not seen a single penny. Most websites have a $30-$50 earning minimum before you are able to cash out, and at this rate it seems I wont see any of this money for another 6 months.
Now, I am not trying to dog on these other money making online sites, because most of them have specified that taking surveys will give you a little extra each month, never enough to support yourself in anyway, and more of a little addition to the bigger picture.

Well....in my eyes....time is money and I'm not willing to waste either on these annoying surveys.

Case and point: Survey sites, I'm over you. This is my official breakup. It's not you, it's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment